《侏罗纪世界2》经典台词节选,欢迎来到侏罗纪世界!

2018-10-11 | 影视 | 阅读 5,053

侏罗纪世界2

在你站在死亡门前之前,你不知道那是什么样子
You don’t know what it looks like until you’re standing at the gates.

好,你的孩子,她们这一代
Okay. So, your kids, an entire generation,

出生在一个有恐龙存活的世界上
has grown up in a world where dinosaurs are living and breathing.

但很快,他们就不得不看着恐龙走向灭亡
But soon they’re gonna have to watch them go extinct…

也可能不会这样,只要你这样的人物愿意做出改变
or not, if people like you make a difference.

他想让满怀理想主义的年轻人来支出他的财富,我年轻的时候是这样
he wanted someone young and, uh, idealistic to spend his fortune, and I used to be both.

他们在这里做出的成就是一个奇迹
What they did here was a miracle.

我还相信这些动物的未来十分重要
And I still believe it matters what happens to those animals.

你要救它们?
You’re gonna save them?

不,迪林女士,我是要救我们
No, Ms. Dearing. I’m going to save us.

我们都需要一点救赎,不是吗
We could both use a touch of redemption, couldn’t we?

这都是约翰·哈蒙德的梦想,让这些生物能够平静地生活
This was all John Hammond’s dream, to let these creatures live in peace.

我和约翰,我们还年轻的时候都满怀激情
When we were young, we both shared this passion, John and I.

那时候真傻啊,还没学会走路就想跑
What fools we were. Trying to run before we’d learned to walk.

我想大家年轻的时候都这样
As all young men do, I suppose.

遗憾的是,最终我们因此渐行渐远
Unfortunately, in the end, it drove us apart.

生活教给了我们很难的课
Life teaches us some very hard lessons.

真不敢相信你以为是你离开了我
I can’t believe you think that you left me.

你不能就这么逃离一切,欧文
You can’t just run away from everything, Owen.

不然我怎样,一个人建小木屋和泳池整天罐啤酒,眼睁睁看着那些恐龙灭绝吗
So what, I should just… build my own cabin, play pool, and drink beer all day while these dinosaurs go extinct?

是你养大了她,欧文,那么多年,你都跟她在一起,你要就这么任由她死去吗
You raised her, Owen. You spent years of your life working with her. You’re just gonna let her die?

别这样,你比自己想象中更好
Come on, you’re a better man than… you think you are.

你该去写幸运饼干里的鸡汤小纸条
You should write fortune cookies.

放轻松,骑马的死亡率比坐飞机还高
Relax. You’re more likely to die riding on a horse than in a plane.

不,对我来说不是,因为我不会去骑马
No, I’m not, ’cause I won’t get on a horse.

你管这个叫飞机?我表亲有架无人机都比这个大
You call this a plane? My cousin has a drone bigger than this.

我以前带着一帮迅猛龙,骑着摩托穿越丛林
I rode my motorcycle through the jungle with a pack of raptors.

我们志趣不和
We’re not compatible.

知道吗,有朝一日,我的心脏会被你吓到停跳
You know, one day my heart might really stop.

到时候你怎么办?跟狮子一起住到森林里去吗
Then what would you do? Go and live in the forest with the lions?

你身上有你妈妈那种顽皮的幽默感
You have your mother’s wicked sense of humor.

我长得像她吗
Do I look like her?

像,就像一个模子里印出来的
Oh, yes. You could be her mirror image.

你们在这儿的工作很了不起
Quite an operation you’ve got going on here.

那个,迅猛龙饲养员在哪里
Where’s the, uh, raptor wrangler?

是动物行为科学家,你是…捕猎大白鲨的吗
Animal behaviorist. And you are… Great White Hunter?

算是吧,我是探险引导员
I guess. I’m the expedition facilitator.

要喷点驱虫水吗
Need some bug spray?

比如一个本来可以活二十年的穴居人,给他提供优质的食物,配备医疗保健,他就会活原来的五倍之久
Take a caveman that would have lived 20 years, feed him prime meals, give him health care, he’s gonna live… five times as long.

唤起不好的回忆了?
Bad memories?

也有好的
Some were good.

要是我回不来,记住,是你逼我来的,我会没事的
If I don’t make it back, remember, you’re the one who made me come. I’ll be all right.

姑娘,你想我了吗
Hey, girl. You miss me?

-看见没 不是霸王龙 -这比霸王龙好在哪里
– See?! Not a T. Rex! – How is this better?!

这都是过去的事了,我想跟你讲讲未来
All this is in the past. I want to talk to you about the future.

如果说我们遗憾的过去给我们带来了一个不可挽回的教训,那就是人会不可避免地卷入战争,并且人会不择手段来赢得战争
If the entire run of our sorry history has taught us one irrevocable lesson, it’s that man is inevitably drawn to war, and is willing to use any means necessary to win it.

没事的,就像骑公牛一样
You’ll be okay. It’s like riding a bull.

只要你拥有小蓝,就能命令迅猛龙做任何事
You have Blue, you get these raptors to do anything.

你明白创造一种全新的生物有多难吗
Do you understand the complexity of creating an entirely new life-form?

不,但我明白得花上多少钱
Uh, no, but I understand the complexity of paying for it, okay?!

你为了钱背叛了一个风烛残年的老人
You betrayed a dying man for money.

这是最大的装甲恐龙之一,被古生物学家称为活坦克
This is one of the largest armored dinosaurs, known by paleontologists as a living tank.

你这个帅小伙,牙齿还真漂亮,这将成为我项链上完美的部件
You’re some kind of hot rod with really pretty teeth. This will make a perfect centerpiece for my necklace.

你们俩,你们…还真配
You two, you… deserve each other.

你还要看到多少证据才能信?我们要需要陈述多少次?
How many times do you have to see the evidence? How many times must the point be made?

我们正在走向灭亡,我们越过了太多底线
We’re causing our own extinction. Too many red lines have been crossed.

我们的家园,从根本上来说,已经被贪婪和政治上的狂妄自大所污染
And our home has, in fundamental ways, been polluted by avarice and political megalomania.

自从我们将第一头灭绝的恐龙重现于世之时,改变已经不可避免
This change was inevitable from the moment we brought the first dinosaur back from extinction.

我们说服自己,在平静之外,总会发生一些突然的改变
We convince ourselves that sudden change is something that happens outside the normal order of things.

就像…车祸,或者一切就像一种致命的疾病般,超出了我们的控制
like a… car crash, or that it’s beyond our control, like a fatal illness.

我们无法想象我们的现实生活中,突然出现一些疯狂的改变
We don’t conceive of sudden, radical, irrational change as woven into the very fabric of existence.

然而,我可以保证,这就是疯狂的改变,而且就这么发生了
Yet, I can assure you, it most assuredly is. And it’s happening now.

现在人类被迫要与恐龙共存,这些生物原本就生存于我们之前,如果我们不小心对待,它们还将接替我们
Humans and dinosaurs are now gonna be forced to coexist. These creatures were here before us. And if we’re not careful, they’re gonna be here after.

我们必须要适应,我们难以想象的新挑战,我们已经进入了一个新纪元
We’re gonna have to adjust to new threats that we can’t imagine. We’ve entered a new era.

欢迎来到侏罗纪世界
Welcome to Jurassic World.

⇧回顶部